Welcome to the website of Sing, Montana! Men’s Chorus. We are a charitable harmonic fraternity in Billings, Montana, with members from a mature 13 years old to senior citizens who still have sharp singing skills. We plan to perform many times each year. (See here.) We sing in lots of styles, including Barbershop, Doo Wop, Jazz, Classical, and more. (See here.) “Something for almost everyone” is the idea of our repertoire! We sing songs that range in age from a couple hundred years ago to the recent pop charts–whatever showcases the rich tone of the human voice and the extravagance of vocal harmony. We hope you’ll consider joining us!
If you’re a man of good character, and can match pitch, you’re welcome! Feel free to visit our rehearsals, or to contact our director, Jack Pelham to discuss it. Who will fit in quite nicely are those who:
- Love to have fun.
- Sing pretty well. (No, you don’t have to be a professional, but you do have to match pitches accurately.)
- Support our mission and goals.
- Agree to our code of conduct.
- Enjoy the company of different types of people, and have learned how to get along maturely with others.
- Love close and precise harmony.
And if you’re interested in a similarly-structured chorus for women, read here.