To build and sustain an excellent choral organization that facilitates skilled/experienced singers of many ages and that is a blessing to its audiences.
- To build an enriching experience for singers, such that they will want to be involved in it for a lifetime.
- To reach 50 members by January 2023.
- To sing in various styles that highlight rich vocal and harmonic resonance, including: Barbershop, Doo Wop, Jazz, Traditional Glee Club, Classical, Calypso, Contemporary Acapella, Negro Spirituals, etc.
- To sing songs as recent as the current pop charts, as well as some that are centuries old.
- To perform three major performances each year, and perhaps a small performance now and then.
- To mix up most of our performances with a few mass chorus numbers, several from the smaller premier chorus, and several smaller ensemble/solo pieces.
- To provide opportunities for skilled soloists to shine.
- To actively encourage youth involvement, as well as family involvement.
- To efficiently facilitate adults who sang well in high school and college, but who have no current outlet for singing.
- To collaborate with other local artists/ensembles from time to time.
- To conduct rehearsals punctually, efficiently, and by the best practices and standards in the American choral school.