To build and sustain an excellent choral organization that facilitates singers of many ages and skill levels and that is a blessing to its audiences.
- To build an enriching experience for singers, such that they will want to be involved in it for a lifetime.
- To reach 50 members by January 2022 and 75 by January 2023.
- To sing in various styles that highlight rich vocal and harmonic resonance, including: Barbershop, Doo Wop, Jazz, Traditional Glee Club, Classical, Calypso, Contemporary Acapella, Negro Spirituals, etc.
- To sing songs as recent as the current pop charts, as well as some that are centuries old.
- By 2022, to perform frequently in public, with at least four major performances each year.
- To form multiple ensembles from the same general membership, based upon each singer’s skill level, personal availability, and interest in involvement.
- To mix up most of our performances with a few mass chorus numbers, several from the smaller premier chorus, and several smaller ensemble/solo pieces.
- To provide opportunities for skilled soloists to shine.
- To actively encourage youth involvement, as well as family involvement.
- To efficiently facilitate adults who sang well in high school and college, but who have no current outlet for singing.
- To provide seniors with meaningful activities.
- To collaborate with other local artists from time to time.
CODE OF CONDUCT
See the Code on this page.